Pages

Saturday, February 9, 2013

What I Did Today + A Preview of Next Weeks Layout

Happy Saturday to all the peoples out there. I have been a week without posting. I am apparently already slacking on my New Years Resolutions. So, here I am without a whole lot to say but I did manage to get a few productive things done today.

First--I finally decided to take my camera and check out the macro setting. I figure I should figure this out since I have been taking a lot more photos up close for the blog here. I took about 10 photos and ended up with only one that I really like.

Moss
This one here. It is a picture of a lone clump of moss in a sea of good ole southern red mud. I have never really played with the macro setting and I don't have a DSLR or anything, just a CoolPix S3100 but I really love this photo. So much so that I think I am going to scrap it. I never knew that macro would fade out the background. I love that effect. 

I also took a picture of the sun setting over our neighbors building, but that one didn't turn out so well. (No, I didn't use macro) Still didn't turn out. 

Second--I took photos of three layouts that I completed this week. I will be posting these here over the next week, the first being tomorrow. Here are a couple of previews. 



Third--I have finally started my Creative Prompts Journal. I used some old paper and embellishments, some notebook paper and Stamps. Just random things. I will go into more detail about this next weekend. 

AND Finally--I ate some soft pretzels....I love me some soft pretzels (with extra sea salt)

So that was my Saturday. What did you do today? Leave me a comment and let me live vicariously through you. 

~Ashley Crafty~


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment. I Look foward to hearing from you.
~Ashley Crafty~