Pages

Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Gulf Coast Kit Challenge

I am back with  a challenge for featuring my Conterfeit Kit "Gulf Coast". To see my post on the counterfeit kit click HERE.

For today's challenge "Instant Shine" I actually have two prompts for you.

Prompt #1) Use a Polaroid/Instant frame on your page/project. (either handmade or bought)
AND
Prompt #2) Use Sequins somewhere on your page. 

Sequins are one of the hottest new "trends" right now so I say "Use it before you stash it". I know how it works for me, I will buy them, admire them, love them and then store them..but as far as using them well you know how that goes! :) 

So here is my project for "Instant Shine".

The only thing that wasn't in my kit is the Laugh Sticker @ the bottom of the Polaroid frame. 



If your not big on mists or splatters than sequins can be used to get the look without the mess! 




This layout is one of the first that I have mixed Thickers on. So that's the challenge "Instant Shine". Come back here and leave me a comment if you complete this challenge and be sure to leave a link to your project as I would love to see them. 

Until next time..."Stay Crafty, My Friends" 

~Ashley Crafty~


















No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment. I Look foward to hearing from you.
~Ashley Crafty~